Original topic:

tips for night shots with S9

(Topic created on: 07-08-2019 01:41 PM)
piman
Active Level 6
Options
ETC

Good afternoon all,

Can someone please share some tips on how to get some great shots with S9 camera at night? i was trying to shoot some fireworks....ewww!  

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ETC
Hi Piman! Would love to help with this, I would recommend you download GCam for the S9 on XDA because the latest version supports Night Sight: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/themes/gcam-port-galaxy-s9-s9-t3763849

if you don't want to go into the hassle of downloading stuff, go to your normal camera app, and turn your Aperture manually from 2.4 to 1.8 which allows more light in. you can check out my post about these controls.

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
ETC
Hi Piman! Would love to help with this, I would recommend you download GCam for the S9 on XDA because the latest version supports Night Sight: https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus/themes/gcam-port-galaxy-s9-s9-t3763849

if you don't want to go into the hassle of downloading stuff, go to your normal camera app, and turn your Aperture manually from 2.4 to 1.8 which allows more light in. you can check out my post about these controls.
piman
Active Level 6
ETC

thanks for your quick reply.  I think i will go with manual aperture because i don't understand the xda thing downloading? 

ETC
yeah the XDA thing can look overwhelming, I found a better link where you just have to find your device and download the link that's for your model (Snapdragon or Exynos)
0 Likes
ETC
0 Likes
piman
Active Level 6
ETC

ok it is finally installed. i see slow mo, panorama, photo sphere, lens blur and portrait. where is night mode? thanks for the assistance. 

ETC
Night Sight can be missing in some versions, You have to look for the APK that supports it. if you search S9 GCam Night Sight, I'm sure you'll find something
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
ETC
These 9s plus phones r great 4 pics! when I take pics of others! lol, but true!
Have a good day!
0 Likes