Original topic:

Fortnite Dance Contest Prize!

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 11:46 AM)
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Options
Fortnite
Hey!

Just wanted to give a huge Thank You to Samsung Members and the Moderators here for selecting my submission as one of the top 5 entries! 

Just received my prize in the mail which consisted of the Galaxy Man Fortnite Case for the Note 9 and a Samsung DeX Pad! 

The Galaxy Man Fortnite case is awesome! I wish I had a Note 9 to rock it on cause the case is well built and the design is so nice but regardless it is still going to be a great piece of Fortnite Memoribilia to have in the background whenever I stream Fortnite! (Not to mention I use the Galaxy Man Skin as one of my main skins) I love the game, really hoping they add Mobile Controller support to it cause as nice as it runs on these beastly devices I just can't do good on mobile😂 

As for the DeX Pad, as much as I want to keep it I know my sister needs it more so I'm going to gift it to her but when she's down here in a few weeks I'm going to test it out with her and post my full review of it😄 Kinda curious to see if there is a way to actually play Fortnite on it, I'm sure someone here has had to have tried but I'm definitely going to try it out and let everyone know how it goes😊

Anyways, Thank again, Samsung Members!! 
d7788e37-0a2d-4197-83f4-34a280a650ff.jpg

5 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Fortnite
you stream? on twitch? what's your name for that I'm a fan of Dr. Lupo but I'll give you a follow for sure! since were Barcelona buddies
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Fortnite
Yeah! well just started a little while ago cause I finally built a PC but I'm trash at PC so got a capture card and setting up for console streams now 😊 but also, I don't wanna abuse the power of members to promote my channel but I'll send it to you on FB😊

and yeah Lupos a good dude! charity stream was amazing!
Samesung
Active Level 10
Fortnite
Awesomeness! Love the Fortnite case 🤩
Fortnite
that is one cool case!!
Moderator_
Options
Fortnite
Congratulations @Jonathan34!