Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A10s After 1/2 Year of Using

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 02:36 AM)
Kurisuchan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung A10s is one of budget-friendly smartphone on A-Series. After half-year of using it, I had a little bit  noticed some good and bad sides about it.

Pros;
1. Smooth interface (Thanks to One Ui)
2. Pre-Installed applications are useful (I'm a student, so I prefer some apps here)
3. Essensial Applications such as Music, Gallery, Calendar etc. are easy to use.
4. Features such as One Hand Mode suits well.
5. Notifications are well-suited, not that kind of chaos. 
6. Camera is good enough.
7. Dark mode is not that boring, Great color enhancement.
8. Beefy Battery.
9. Digital Wellbeing and Device Care is great.
10. Customer Service really cares.

Cons;
1. Game Crash (After Upgrading to One Ui 2.0, My MLBB sometimes crashing)
2. Charging (After Upgrading to One Ui 2.0, Everytime I insert charging pin, the display for charging appears and then it won't turn off, similar to screensaver)
3. Daily Wind down sometimes won't trigger (After Upgrading to One Ui 2.0, This bug disappears)

These are all my insights after using this device for almost half a year. Freely comment here about your experiences here, I would like to hear some of your opinions abiut your devices especially A10s users. Have a nice day!!
5 Comments
Solution
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Regarding charging indicators, this feature is useful to check charging status without the need of opening the phone.

This feature is fine for OLED display (thanks to self-illuminating pixels) like the always-on display, but for PLS TFT display, this may be annoying because the backlight of the LCD display is active and the greyish black shows up at dark environments.

Good thing, this may be disabled in the settings if it's too bothering especially for phones using LCD (which has a separate backlight layer) display.
Ronpaks
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
bakit sa akin a10s walang ganyang option?
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Kailangan Android 10 / One UI 2.0 ang system.
0 Likes
laolao03
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hi samsung user A10s...nice to have you here with me and also others.ive got the phone of mine 2 mons just now.still on process on my cons and pros💕😉
Galaxy A
mine is 3weeks with me.and yah it is good to know you all
0 Likes