Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A11

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 08:25 PM)
ron12031992
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Bkit ganto ang cellphone ko ngayon, kabibili lng neto cguro mag 2 months napo sya,  ok pa sya last week, pero ngayon bigla nalang sya mag hahang di ma touch pero after ilan second siguro mga 15 or 20 sec, bubukas nman ulet ano po bang problems neto? Pasagot po sa may alam thnaks po 😊
7 Comments
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
This could happens lag and unresponsive to touch 15-20 seconds due to too many background apps and memory is too low. Try optimize using device care to free up memory. Alternatively, Restart your phone for clearing system issues on it. If doesn't touch the screen, Try this Interactive checks on this Samsung Members App by going to Get Help - Interactive checks - Touch Screen and Follow on-screen instructions. If not, This could having the issue on your phone.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I highly recommend you to optimize your phone. Go to GET HELP here in the Samsung Members app then tap INTERACTIVE CHECKS, OPTIMIZE PHONE and CLEAN MEMORY for a better optimization. Also, do not install unnecessary apps on your phone because putting a lot of unwanted apps on your phone may cause lag and sometimes freeze because of those apps are running in the background. To add up, please move some of your movable apps to your SD card so that the internal memory will be free for a while. If these didn't help at all, contact the Samsung customer service representative or approach them via Live Chat and tell them your issue in details. If you are not satisfied with the online supports, you may visit some repair shop you know that can help you out about that issue. Just be careful because some of those repair shops are bad. You know what I mean. I hope this information will help you to fix your problem on your phone. 😇
RazJohn
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
aside from optimizing your phone try this in developer options and you'll have smoother performance and will significantly save battery life
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I agree with you. This options in Developer Options can help you out. 😊
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You can clear the phone's cache. Free up some memory.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
That's correct! Clearing unwanted caches on our phone helps our phone to performs faster and smoother. 😊
PrettyErAkira
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

hello, that also happened to my other A11,bought it last May, then nagstart na maghung this June. Hassle pa pag punta sa Service Center so nagtry na muna ako ng ibang way, and also itry ko din po suggestion nyo about Samsung Member App. Hoping na mag work.Thank you and Good Day everyone.

0 Likes