Original topic:

A50 and A70 defects

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 05:14 AM)
G42
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have now jad 2 LCD's and a digitizer break on my 2 month old phone. Never had an issue with a Samsung phone in the past but despite having a case and a screen protector my phone seems extremely flimsy. the second LCS, OEM part amd replaced by an approved dealer, broke when I was trying to fix a bubble im the protector. My model is an A70, I have 2 friends woth an A50 that have had the same issue. I will not recommend these phones to anyone, better off getting a pixel 3XL for the proce I paid. signed, formerly happy 12 year Samsung user.
0 Likes
5 Comments
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I had the A50 now have the A70 i don't know what your problem is with these phones but I'm super happy with both of these phones. The Pixel 3xl I had as well just to try it out the only plus was the updates everything else on that phone was garbage. Starting from screen,battery life and that lovely notch.
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It is using an older gen Gorilla Glass but it should not break that easy like you've explained. Do you have an extended warranty?
0 Likes
G42
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
no unfortunately I did not get one when I originally bought it
0 Likes
apparitor
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
consider the a70 is a mid ranger you cant compare it to a 3xl. No problems with my A70 and I dropped mine a few times with a clear case and no screen protector. If you bought your A70 outright your kinda screwed without warranty considering the repairs cost more then the phone.
0 Likes
chablanneA1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes it the same thing for me, i love my Samsung galaxie A70, pictures and vidéos are extraordinary and the battery is very good, everything is excellent.
0 Likes