2 things and normally with those 2 things, you won't need a factory reset :
A- Did a Wipe cache partition
Here are the steps for wipe cache partition:
1. Turnoff your phone using the power button.
2. Press and hold the Volume up and power button simultaneously for 1-2 minutes.
3. Release the keys once you see the Samsung logo.
4. Press Volume up button to get into the recovery mode.
5. In recovery mode, use the Volume keys to navigate between options.
6. Select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
7. You need to provide your consent for going to next step by selecting “Yes”.
8. Reboot the device once the wipe cache partition process is complete.
B- Go in Settings / Applications / Device care /Stockage, clear the cache and clear data...after that restart your device and everything should work properly