Original topic:

A70

(Topic created on: 08-08-2019 09:50 AM)
Samesung
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Decided to buy my mom a new Samsung phone. She absolutely loved the S7 but wanted something newer. She didn't need a flag ship device, and only wants a good camera, and a nice screen. With those in mind I got her the A70. For it being a mid range device I will admit it's pretty awesome. Even the tear drop notch is not too bad...and I loathe notches. I like the fact that its size is like that of my Note 9 with amazing battery life. 
I recommend this if you want a great, affordable, and nice looking midrange device. 

Side Note: Thanks Samsung for the Yankees vs Jay's tickets tomorrow! 😁
10 Comments
Galaxy A
"The Good Son" 👍🙂🕊
lol
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Somehow I really think that you've broken into my house and stole my childhood videos 🤔😂
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
the only thing missing from it is wireless charging.

I recently replaced my battery in my S7 so I can hold off for a non-notch screen from Samsung. but if they continue with that garbage design flaw, I'll be forced to switch to Sony
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Ya I love my wireless charging with my N9. Any type of notch and my eyes continually get drawn to it.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy A

Hey @Samesung,

Thanks for your mini-review of the A70! I have to say that the Galaxy A range of smartphones is really popular—you get lots of bang for your buck with these mid-range devices 😊

Have fun at the game tomorrow, and I hope your mom enjoys her new phone!

Cheers,

Sabrina

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
enjoy the game and your mom her new phone
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
my son has the A70 and loves it, but I agree we were disappointed with the lack of wireless charging
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Give with the take unfortunately. You know parents though if you can't plug it in it might know charge properly 😂
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I should say, IF... and that"s a strong "if", I had to take a notched phone, the a70 would be my preference.