Original topic:

Accidental Touch Protection

(Topic created on: 12-31-2019 05:45 PM)
KYKX
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever after I bath and prep I will use my towel to clean and wipe my phone.But,whenever i wipe it will touch that and touch this i talk to the live chat customer service support but they didn't give me any answers and when i put my phone in the pocket and accidentally touch my phone and I will touch the lock screen.The lock screen clock will appear and when I want to use my phone I will see the lock screen clock and I am scared that if this continues my phone might have burn in or a chance of burn in,Huawei accidental touch protection was better I gotta admit cause I use Huawei phone before this transitioning to Samsung.Samsung if you are reading this take note down and talk to your software team and realese a update please this might save anybody wallet even my wallet cause once you have a burn in there is no way to make it disappear forever if you want you gotta fix the screen and fixing screen is not cheap it like in Malaysia RM600-800 maybe.
5 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
few tips

on "accidental touch protection"
off "touch sensitivity"
off "lift to wake"

you may off noti when comes any
KYKX
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks for the tips but I on accidental touch protection and off lift to wake but on touch sensitivity
0 Likes
KYKX
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
cause I use tempered glass and it will effect my fingerprints scanner
0 Likes
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
thats good
0 Likes
Earlch
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Did you mean AOD clock? Try checked your screen by the test on this app..
0 Likes