Original topic:

Android Auto keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 11-06-2019 04:34 PM)
Dabbidoo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have the A70 and the phone keeps disconnecting for no reasons. It works for about 5 minutes (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter) and then, it disconnects. Really annoying. I have to unplug and plug it back again, than it works for about another 5 minutes.  I tried many settings on both phone and app settings, no changes.  

Cable and car readio are not an issue because when I'm using my old Asus Zenfone 3, no disconnecting issues.

Anyone experienced this issue or knows how to fix it?  Thank you
0 Likes
13 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Check out this post...
https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Android-auto-not-working-with-my-S10-from-Bell-Canada/t...
After many times the car not updating right or my phone, scroll way down and see screenshot on how I just use Bluetooth 🤷♂️ less hiccups for me 🤦♂️

Ps...
I can't see the screenshot on my phone unless I open it on the Samsung app 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
Toddsteinhoff
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

See bellow got a brand new 2017 civic to me and fought with this for days and fixed mine today. Worked all day.

0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

What you did to fix the problem 

0 Likes
StolenLemur
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I had an issue with my cable. Worked fine with one phone then not with the other. Every now and then AA cuts out but that's a problem with AA and probably even my stereo.
0 Likes
GORLANDA
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have same problem did you resolved?

0 Likes
Dabbidoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No
0 Likes
Toddsteinhoff
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I fixed mine last night. I can try my other cords to see if that was it cause i did many things. I cleared my catch and data from android auto, google play, google play music and google maps. I also cleaned my port in the car before bed with a tooth brush dipped in rubbing alcohol with the excess drained off and i went and bought a new Samsung oem cord from target has the whites on sale for 9.99 for type c. I see alot of people say cords don't always help so I'm going to guess cleaning the usb port did the trick. I can try with my other cords that didn't stay connected for a minute. Id try all the things i did as i drove around for hours today and not 1 disconnect.

Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Which cable you are using. Can you share the details 

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK or you will be flooded with ads and might even get pop-up ads on your phone all the time. I repeat, DO NOT OPEN THAT LINK. This person is only trying to make money from S Members with stolen content. Don't reward this shameful behavior.
0 Likes