Original topic:

BREAKING NEWS: I told you so

(Topic created on: 04-30-2019 02:13 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-a20-a50-a70-north-america/

So yeah, the weird guy rambling about the A20, A50 and A70 going to be released in Canada was somehow right. Who would have thought?

I still wonder when it will go on sale though. The Samsung webpage is still at "coming soon" without other information.
9 Comments
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
😭😭😭😭😭😭 why the A80 is not coming? this is the new exciting phone! Why wouldn't it be released here? Doesn't Samsung want to make money? It's the one that people will be interested in. the camera is genius 🤳
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Is there still some hope for the A80 or no?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
There's as much hope to get the A80 in Canada as there's hope for humanity: None but some are in denial

That's the cold hard truth sorry
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@chmultimedia do we know the possible price for the A70?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Nope. Gonna be around 500-700 for sure though. A50 400-550, A20 200-300. Remember the A8 2018 will remain on sale for a while so it will fit between the A20 and A50 for sure
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The A70 looks pretty good from the reviews I've watched on YouTube
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
The A70 is a solid package indeed. It lacks some basics like IP68, and the GPU is weaker than on the Tab S5e, but it's otherwise a solid and fairly affordable all-rounder. The A50 keeps most of these characteristics in a cheaper package.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I find it will be better than the S9+, do you think phone trade-in will be available for these?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It's certainly not better than the S9+ however. And I don't remember if Samsung offered trade-in on the A8 in Canada. And don't expect something like 200$ bonus value with trade-in. Your carrier will certainly offer you trade-in options.
0 Likes