Original topic:

Bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 05:03 PM)
tastevehret
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have a Galaxy A8 and since the update in April my phone no longer scans for bluetooth. I rarely can connect to my car, my fit bit no longer pairs, my bluetooth doesnt pick up for our house bluetooth speaker. I am beyond frustrated. Is anyone else having the same issue? I have taken my phone to the local Samsung store and it shows no issues on their system. It says my phone is fine.
0 Likes
11 Comments
banff1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
all that you said happened to me
sent phone to samsung in Toronto...twice...got a new phone out of the deal

but the same thing happened too the new phone
...there is an update hopefully this issue will be finally fixed..
will post my findings
0 Likes
tastevehret
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
this is beyond frustrating. their solution to me is a factory reset which I do not want to do. Samsung needs to get their poop in a group and just fix the issue. especially for what we pay for their products....time to change to iPhone 🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
lololo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I was told my car system needed to be updated
0 Likes
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It's a known issue with the A8 as others have posted with the same issue. There's always the option to wipe cache or do a factory reset to see if that fixes the issue. You could try looking at the post below as well to see if anything helps there.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/Samsung-Galaxy-a8/m-p/1187927#M2775
0 Likes
tastevehret
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
when I click in the link it tells me that I am risking my personal information being shared and possible damage to my device.
0 Likes
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It's just a samsung community link so there should be no issues with it as it was linked in another thread
0 Likes
tastevehret
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
thank you...I had a read. hopefully they fix this issue soon...its been going on since the April update
0 Likes
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The update a few days ago hasn't fixed the issue? I haven't had this issue at all so I'm not sure if the latest patch fixed it.
0 Likes
db6329842
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I contacted support was told by Valerie that no one else was having this issue that it must be my phone ha bunch of bs
0 Likes