Original topic:

Bluetooth problem

(Topic created on: 08-29-2019 11:49 AM)
bear26
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Has anybody had issues when connecting to your vehicles bluetooth that this audio toggle won't turn on and then I can't listen to it through my vehicle? I cant find answers anywhere 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
not to sure what your asking...

But try impairing your vehicle then repair...
Also when its is paired make it a trusted device then every time you enter the vehicle it will automatically connect
0 Likes
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Basically from Nougat onwards, Android has advanced technology wise to deem many "stock" systems as incompatible. Some found a update in the vehicle's stereo system like our Android's, maybe what is finally going to be the fix.
Do yourself a favor & research the stereo system like you are "Bug Hunting" in your mobile! No 2 Samsung's are exactly the same either despite the OS 🤐
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i had similar problems and here's what SHOULD work.
Before turning on your vehicle, delete the pairing from your phone, then shut off bluetooth.
Now, turn on the vehicle, and let everything start up. No rush. Clear your phone, as in delete from the vehicle unit or reset the settings for bluetooth. Now the phone and vehicle should be ready to set up cleanly. Get rid of any (all is ideal) other phones stored so you don't wind up waiting if yours is skipped, or even added with old settings.
Start fresh...
Ok. Now, go into connections...
Be ready to turn on BT.
First, ask your vehicle to pair.
Right after, turn on phone bluetooth.
From your vehicle, select your phone.
Now, your phone will ask for confirmation.
Do not hit any other buttons until you get TWO prompts for access.

Now, don't ever touch the toggles from your phone. Only turn things on/off from the vehicle side. That's the trick. If you do it from the phone, you'll have issues. Only adjust things from the vehicle bluetooth device.

Hope that helps.... the entire world.
0 Likes