Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera app issue

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 02:59 PM)
worldsaber321
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
So I have bought the A11 a couple days ago and the hardware/software was fine from the start until this OTA update security patch July 1, 2020. Everything was normally functioning except the camera app, whenever i take a photo in landscape mode and view the photo and get back to the camera, the buttons (capture, view photo and rotate buttons) just go down aligned with the navigation buttons and in order to get the buttons back, i need to restart the camera app. I tried troubleshooting and factory reset but it never solved the buttons issue. 

Could it be a software bug by the OTA update?
6 Comments
worldsaber321
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i forgot to pin the screenshot and this is the actual issue im having.
EmeryAwesome
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think you got the grainy camera bug too lol **bleep** Samsung.
0 Likes
EmeryAwesome
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The June to July security patches are just plagued with bugs lately. Mine got the grainy camera, green tint and black crush issue on my Note 10 +. :(

But I'm sure yours is just a hud error. If you can't wait for Globe/Smart lazy slow update deployment just get it from Sammobile then update through Odin.
worldsaber321
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i have a factory unlocked model and I got no issues in the camera image processing. it's just the camera UI which has the problem.
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My Camera app whenever I open and tilt it, the buttons and everything on the camera will automatically adjust to landscape. I don't know if that is a problem but I think that's normal. I hope you'll find solution regarding that issue you are facing with your camera. 😉
worldsaber321
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
as you have seen from the screenshot that I took, the camera buttons are aligned with the navigational buttons.
0 Likes