Original topic:

Can a Samsung mod help?

(Topic created on: 05-20-2019 03:00 PM)
mindl
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Can you tell me how anyone will be able to enjoy your 5g speeds? We're not allowed modems as fast as the money guzzling data towers. And when 1 minute or so will be a month's data (with that 50 overage fee... for nothing....)
What's the point? 
You wanna sell phones? Then tell your customers, not me or any end user, the REAL customer you cater to, the carriers... tell them to quit ripping us off. 
If people would just stop buying a phone for a year everywhere.... blaaaaahhh
Your high speed 1500 dollar data sucker is awesome. But impossible to enjoy it when "unlimited" data slows down. 
Just an expensive wifi unit really. 
I've downloaded the S10 rom. Same apk's pretty much as the A8. Not worth it. Would i take one? Sure. Then i'd have to root it since my A8 has a custom build and it'll do a thing or 3 the bloatships don't. 
Wooo look at how fast.... wait.... hold on i got cut off. K yeah sorry bro i'll show you in a few weeks
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy A
Depends on if & when a Mod sees your post........................ IF 🤔
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
And also how. And where.
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yeah i think my hope disappeared when the last one tried to engage in my fm radio rant. All A8's have the same hardware yet in Canada we're missing an xml file with 4 lines of text. They weren't even bothering to remove the hybrid radio apk when it was first being sold. so yeah.
When you realize that the carrier is Samsung's customer and not you, at all, it is a lot more clear. This isn't something to be angry about if you look at the business side of it.
The problem is that Samsung knows where the product is going and when they degrade the capability of their product it's not what the person who uses it wants.... Instead of showing respect for you, me or the **bleep** pride and joy they make a living from, they go for the money, and will not own up to it.
How can a company, in Korea, with more pride and self respect in themselves just **bleep** on their product. it's a great product. And you let it in my hands for greed. How do you have any pride? Samsung, Korea's monster masterpiece has no balls or respect and really... dishonourable. What a complete joke. This reflects on your nation.
You can't demand respect from me, but ah well. You guys lose. I just root and get full use. You have no honour. Have a nice day!
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Meanwhile we have other people who are unfortunately reflecting poorly on our nation...
0 Likes