Original topic:

Canadian A10/e Android 10 update

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 05:29 AM)
Appleisbest
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I just recived android 10 for the a10e. It's amazing my phone feels faster and smoother, loving the new gestures! 

Looking forward to the android 11 update!
11 Comments
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Odog,

Good to know that your device got the update of Android 10 and thanks for sharing your initial experience. I hope you will like new features as well.

Regarding the Android 11 update on the Samsung Galaxy A10e, we will consider it as feedback and forward it to our team.

BBCAMM
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I wish samsung and the U.S. carriers  would get the updates for the a10e out faster. I know this is not a flagship by any means, but i also understand that this was one of the best selling samsung phones in 2019. Hope to get One UI 2.0/2.1 very soon, I check each day!

Kinsley
Options
Galaxy A

Hi @BBCAMM,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. This is a Samsung Members Canada community. If you want to know the details about updates regarding Samsung Galaxy A10e for the U.S. 

I suggest you to post your query on the Samsung members USA. Below is the link to The Samsung members community USA.

https://us.community.samsung.com/

Anyhow, we hope that The Samsung galaxy A10e (USA) will get updates and we encourage our customers to check for updates regularly and keep their devices Updated.

0 Likes
Appleisbest
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
the a10e is getting android 10 right?
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy A

@Odog, As of now we don't have official information about Android 11 that which devices will have it in the future. Since it's not yet released. Once confirmed will update it here. I hope that A10e will get Android 11.

Appleisbest
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
because I've been told we will
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The A10/e launched with Android 9 and based off of Samsungs update policy of 2 OS upgrades per device it will get Android 11 as its last OS upgrade.

Nothing is 100% confirmed yet as there is no official list but it is very likely.
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy A

Hey @cloneofghosts,

Thank you for sharing this information and as you mentioned "Nothing is 100% confirmed yet as there is no official list but it is very likely".

0 Likes
Appleisbest
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi everyone. please give me a follow to make sure you stay up to date with the a10e. follow if you support the a10 series and a20 series getting android 11. let's make a statement
0 Likes