cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging and Battery problem (Samsung A70)

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 06:21 AM)
Gwuilds
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Still experiencing problem after ko i-update yung phone ko to Android 10. Need pa i-restart yung phone before i-charge kasi if hindi ire-restart, hindi magcha-charge and continous lang na nade-drain. 

Wala kong exp na ganito before updating. Now lang. Yung cord okay naman. Gumamit na din akong powerbank and diff type C na cord. Same prob. Tried resetting my phone pero same pa din. Please help me. 
6 Comments
Gwuilds
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
So need po talaga i-restart everytime na icha-charge? Pag di ko kasi nirestart, nade-drain lalo yung batt.
0 Likes
Aljohn
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Ito best option mo maam, base sa problem.
Galaxy A70 not charging solution #9: Factory reset

If the suggestions above has not helped a bit and your Galaxy A70 still refuse to charge, the final troubleshooting that you can do on your device is factory reset. This helps if the cause of the problem is software in nature. Factory reset will wipe all your personal data so be sure to back your files up before doing it. Below are the two ways to factory reset your Galaxy A70 :

Method 1: How to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A70  via Settings Menu

This is the easiest way to wipe your Galaxy A70 . all you have to do is to go under Settings menu and follow the steps below. We recommend this method if you have no trouble going under Settings.

Create a backup of your personal data and remove your Google account.Open Settings app.Scroll to and tap General management.Tap Reset.Select Factory data reset from the given options.Read the information then tap Reset to continue.Tap Delete All to confirm action.

Method 2: How to hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A70  using hardware buttons

If your case is that the phone is not booting up, or it boots but Settings menu is inaccessible, this method can be helpful. First, you need to boot the device to Recovery Mode. Once you successfully access Recovery, that’s the time that you begin proper master reset procedure. It may take some tries for you before you can access Recovery so be patient and simply try again.

If possible, create a backup of your personal data ahead of time. If your problem prevents you from doing that, then simply skip this step.Also, you want to make sure that you remove your Google account. If your problem prevents you from doing that, then simply skip this step.Turn off the device. This is important. If you can’t turn it off, you’ll never be able to boot to Recovery Mode. If you are not able to shut the device off regularly via the Power button, wait until the phone’s battery is drained. Then, charge the phone for 30 minutes before booting to Recovery Mode.Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Bixby button at the same time.While still holding the Volume Up and Bixby keys, press and hold the Power button.The Recovery screen menu will now appear. When you see this, release the buttons.Use the Volume Down button until you are highlighting ‘Wipe data/factory reset.’Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe data/factory reset.’Use Volume Down to highlight Yes.Press the Power button to confirm factory reset.
Gwuilds
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Try ko po yung suggestion niyo. Thank you so much! 💗
Jimm21
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Nangyayari din po yan sa A30 ko. Once na pumatak na sya sa 15% tuloy tuloy na sya hanggang ma drain. Pero ang ginagawa ko para di na kailangan pang mag restart ay hinahayaan ko muna s'yang mag charge ng 1 to 3 minutes o kaya hanggang madagdagan sya ng 1%. Tapos tuloy tuloy na yun.

Sana makatulong ang advice ko.
Gwuilds
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sige po, try ko to. Kaloka lang kasi yung update. Never ko na-exp. Anw, thank you po! 😊
Jimm21
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
you're welcome
0 Likes