Original topic:

Clumsy of me

(Topic created on: 09-28-2019 10:07 AM)
AhmadIsa
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I want to share my experiences using Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018). I think the experiences convinced me through this smartphone that this is what I need. It has been 3 weeks after I bought this smartphone while using it I got a bit clumsy. Here are my bad experiences: 

1. Unexpectedly, I dropped this smartphone into the ground and screen is still fine.
2. I am watching movie on my laptop and also having dinner with a bowl of soup. Unexpectedly my elbow hit the tail of spoon with water of soup on it then it jumped out of bowl. The water splashed everywhere on the table where my smartphone became wet. Although this smartphone has IP 68 I am still panicked. At first, thankfully it is still fine but after I tried to charge this smartphone suddenly appeared notification about there is water inside of smartphone. I tried to dry it first and for the second time to charge the phone. The result, it became blank and I cannot turn it on. I am getting a bit crazy and I searched on Google about this situation. I got an answer that I have to leave it for couple minutes and at the same time I tried to dry it with a fan. Thanks god! My smartphone is back and it is stil working normally until now.
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Next time even it is rated as ip68, avoid any water contact on your smartphone as you could, and i hope next time u don't drop ur A8 2018 ever again even u think there's no broken part.
0 Likes
AhmadIsa
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you for your response
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
you are welcome!
0 Likes