Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Deliveries outside NCR

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 12:39 PM)
Jimm3x
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Can anyone provide me some further details about Samsung Deliveries? I just ordered my first Mobile Phone and expecting it to come at 5-8 days. Due to the current situation, I just would like to confirm if there's any changes on this?

Also, the orders says it's in-progress - is this status gonna changed to "shipped"; if yes - is that the only time 5-8 days counts? Just wanted to have some clarity as its my first time.

Thank you! :)

10 Comments
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It depends on the channel you purchased it from. but expect delay it says 5-8 bus. days but may take a bit longer due to the current situation. BTW Congrts
Jimm3x
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Thanks, Charlon! I'm really excited for this new phone.

Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
nothing beats the feeling of unboxing a brand new device. the smell of the factory is surreal 😉
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Just wait for it within the days they have scheduled. It will be delivered to you soon. I'm happy for your new phone coming soon. By the way, what kind of phone did you just purchased? 😊
0 Likes
Jimm3x
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Hey Reesch, hopefully it does. I'm starting to feel "unhappy" about how long it takes for deliveries compared to other online stores. I tried to get A71 😁

kuyajays
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Does it have any charges?
0 Likes
Jimm3x
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Nope :) most of the phones on Samsung Online Store are Free Delivery within Luzon.

kuyajays
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Whoa. Thanks
0 Likes
Boogi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi, I'm assuming you've already recieved your item. How many days did Samsung took to deliver your item?
0 Likes