Original topic:

Disappointed Customer

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 05:16 AM)
mike8606
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
As I sit and wait for Rogers/Fido to update the A70 to android 10l, I'll say this is my first and last Samsung phone. strictly on the principle, that the a50 a lower end phone than the a70 is on monthly updates and already has android 10, where as my fido a70 is still on android 9 with a December 2019 security update. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves for treating customers who spent more for their phones like second class citizens . it is sad because I really do like the phone...
0 Likes
32 Comments
Curtis20413
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Oh man I totally get you. I just checked again today for Rogers and still no a70 update but the a20 is there??? Like **bleep** was A70 that bad of a phone.. anyways I heard fido is getting it on Jun 22nd but dont quote me on that 

mike8606
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
so now the a20 has the update, but still nothing for the a70 on fido/Roger's, great customer service from Samsung and the carrier
0 Likes
mike8606
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
so the Carrier blames Samsung and Samsung blames the carrier, meanwhile its us customers who bought the phone that get ripped off!
I bought a new phone to get the latest Android updates for at least 2 years, meanwhile this phone seems to have been lost in a vortex and hadn't had even a Samsung security update since 2019 even though Samsung promises at a minimum quarterly updates and still no Android 10. Remind me again why I wasted my money upgrading my phone...
0 Likes