cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

FAST CHARGING GONE after an software update(security patch level:april 1, 2020)

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 03:11 AM)
topssx
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After ko magupdate ng software nawala na yung "fast charging" pag nagcharge ako charging nlang nkalagay since ok nmn fast charging ko s ibang phone. Working nmn charging port ko, hndi nabasa or nalalag

10 Comments
starky02
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you using the cable and adapter that came with the device as it is saying that the USB connected is not supported. If not, try using it or any cable that supports fast charging.
topssx
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes im using original dast charging samsung and it say not supported after i ipdate my software recently
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If the problem has not been fixed for a long time, contact the customer service representative and tell him your complaint or report that issue here and write in detail the problem you are experiencing with that fast charging tech issue. Samsung is willing to address any issue regarding with their gadgets. 😊
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy A

Good day! Are you still experiencing the same issue?

0 Likes
topssx
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes. When im using the original fast charger of my phone it works usually 2hours its fullycharge I have no recent problem on my charger since then after the latest update from samsung A70 fast charging recently didn't work on my phone
0 Likes
starky02
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Have you tried other charging cables? If yes and the issue still persist, it could be software or hardware related. Try using the intercative checks in the samsung members app or do a factory reset (make sure to back up first to prevent data loss) to further isolate the issue. Contact Samsung if it still persist.
0 Likes
topssx
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i tried other charger and it works but in cable charging only not on fastcharging
0 Likes
rochelletango
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hello. does samsung galaxy j7 (2016) can experience the latest version? which is the Android 10 version. coz, i'm waiting huhu. can someone answer me please :(((
0 Likes
starky02
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
The last thing I would suggest is to check if fast charging is enabled under Settings > Device Care > Battery > Charging.
0 Likes