Original topic:

Galaxy A31 screen and keyboard anomali

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 11:08 PM)
VL20
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hallo, stright to the point. I have bought galaxy A31 a month ago but start to face unpleasant experience. Screen response is slow, scrolling up and down sometimes get stuck. Samsung keyboard start to get wierd as it displays wrong character while i am typing and one push on backspace button could erase the whole character that i have already typed. Anyone else have the same issues or give me aby idea what is wrong or need to be fixed. Thank you.
4 Comments
Galaxy A
hmm . for your problem you can activate "touch sensitivty" through the settings menu. these step:
1. go to settings menu
2. choose display
3 click touch sensitive

or you can wipe cache partition on recovery mode . these step:

1. turn of your phone
2. press power + volume up together
3. will enter recovery mode
4. choose wipe cache partition then clik ok
5. reboot your smartphone

wipe cache partition doesn't lose your data

0 Likes
VL20
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
@abdurraim

Thank you for kindly give me the information. I did activate the "touch sensitivity" before but the same issues still appear.

but, the second step you gave probably working much better. I proceeded to recovery mode as the steps and execute wipe cache partition, after finishing that operation, touch, hold and scrolling problems are gone so far, most importantly when text typing on Samsung Keyboard using automated prediction is also run smooth without wrong character displays.

I am so grateful for your support and learnt new things about my device.

have a Good day there
Galaxy A
you'r welcome i hope your phone can be better than before
Moderator2
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi VL20! So glad that you've solved your phone issues by doing a wipe cache partition. I suggest you always do that whenever you do software updates and stuff. Hope it helps!

0 Likes