Tema original:

Galaxy A50 Sm-A505G

(Tema creado el: 11-22-2019 02:54 PM)
496 Visitas
Chyno
Active Level 5
Opciones
Galaxy A
In my Samsung galaxy A50 variant SM-A505G After updating the software to the latest version that is November at the time of re-registering the fingerprint, the error of “” Attention arises Make sure your fingerprint sensor is clean and dry and try again “” and so I try to register several times and I cannot register my second fingerprint until today hopefully i could register a single fingerprint I think the sensor functionality in the previus update was much better, and if I could register it would be fine if they fixed this problem as soon as possible because I am a user who uses the fingerprint sensor quite a lot
0 kudos
5 Comentarios
Mayo21
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Before the update you are recommended to delete the Footprint that you had for a better feeling, the detail that only updated it and they ignored the recommendations anyway you can try to use it with other fingers and if you do not reset the cell phone so that you have the previous version I also have the A50 and my footprint is going well
0 kudos
Chyno
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you but already tried to restart the cell phone and follow the same and state investigate and is not only to my problem exists several reports of this
0 kudos
Rjarauz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
my sensor don't work too.
0 kudos
gogi71
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
My fingerprint reached only 41%. Please solve this!
0 kudos
gogi71
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my software update is from 1.1.2020.
0 kudos