Original topic:

Galaxy A80

(Topic created on: 04-19-2019 09:59 AM)
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Just want to say that I really hope it comes to Canada. Love the mechanism that pulls up the camera and flips it for selfies. I think it's the future for all phones and I want it now. 🤳
12 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I don't think north America is getting it. and it is pretty cool, but I think the future will be cameras under the screen
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I hope s11 have if
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
An under the screen camera will still be lower quality than the back camera. This mechanism flips the back camera for Great looking selfies.
0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
the under screen camera will of course be lower quality than the back camera! the in screen camera will be good enough for selfies and video calling ect and the no cutouts and full screen. I can't wait for that
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
@Habsfan why are lower quality selfies good enough? If phones will have under the screen cameras is just to justify the price of the phone. The mechanism of the A80 allows there to be only one camera that does pics both ways at High quality.. ......
0 Likes
QP
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I think it available in Asia and Europe, not too sure about North America. I know Vietnam have it.
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
ok well I'll have to buy it this summer when I go to Europe then? 😬😠
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Only problem that you may have - Network issues such as VoLTE & WiFi Calling if those are important to you?
0 Likes
fuggyr
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I guess that means I won't have LTE for voice calls, I think its ok
0 Likes