Highlighted
It is very surprising to me because I didn't see it appearing before. I saw this gray color yesterday when I'm browsing songs on my playlist. It is kinda a pain in the eye since it only appears on Samsung Music app. Take a look on the affected area.

Was that a green or gray color? I can't tell because I think that's gray. ๐Ÿ˜…
What could be the problem why it appeared?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 6
You're not the only one. It's just normal and its moving as well. I can't attach a video here for evidence.

View solution in original post

6 Comments
Highlighted
But it doesn't move on mine? Are you really sure about that? Could you show me a clip or a screen record of it? I just want to see it moving. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Highlighted
Active Level 6
You're not the only one. It's just normal and its moving as well. I can't attach a video here for evidence.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Okay. Now it's a relief.
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Are you referring to the blocky, or low resolution hugh from the bottom left of the screenshot? Coz if yes that's called a black crush. You just liked my post, also having the same issue.
Highlighted
Yes, you can see the difference from the top to the bottom and I'm referring to the bottom. ๐Ÿ˜…
Highlighted
Active Level 2
Lol :) yeah that's kinda like what I have now. Only started during June update. It can't produce the right gray or glowy colors so looks degraded. Hopefully it gets fixed on the next patch :)