Original topic:

Headphone Jack S11

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 10:51 AM)
AdomEnAltas
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Please don't remove headphone jack from S11 or or I have to buy S10 as I was planning to upgrade from S9+

And please keep style of camera bump of S10 instead of copying pixel and iphone

PS:I love camera layout on back of S10

5 Comments
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
it will be changed
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I'm sorry to say that but I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of your wishes won't be coming true 😕
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
the leaked photos are already out their, the designs changed
0 Likes
Galaxy A
it will be removed, there would be zero reason they would remove it on the note 10 and then bring it back on the S11 😋
0 Likes
phuzzyday
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The reality is that when Apple kills off a feature like this, Samsung's board members know that half of the users are going to quickly get used to that change, so they examine the advantages of following the trend. If the financial gain seems to be higher than the risk of alienating customers, they are going to do it. Sadly, I think they underestimate the number of people who CARE about these features and are devout Samsung users BECAUSE of just those features. When the new phones are better enough to make me choose a replacement for my S10+, if there are no headphone jacks, and no SD slots, there will be no compelling reasons to ignore all the other brands that are the same and stay loyal to Samsung. Bixby sure isn't going to hold me here, that's for sure. it might just be LG or Huawei or Google time! Us devoted Samsung people who hang on because Samsung understands our needs are not married to Samsung, we're 'married' to whoever has an Android that suits our needs.
0 Likes