Original topic:

Help

(Topic created on: 05-13-2019 09:41 PM)
Condie
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Since the new update in April my bluethooth doesn't work. It works when it wants to. Will not scan for connections. Cant hook up to car, Fitbit or TV anymore. I could do this all before update. I'm not the only one either. I've done all the steps suggested now what making me very upset I'm a cardiac patient and need to do stuff with phone while driving. I've attached some of the complaints 

0 Likes
5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bluetooth stack busted? Sounds like it. In that case we can just send error logs and wait for yet another update to fix it.

Got an A8 2018 I take it? There's an update coming this month

If you are in a critical position where you can't wait for the fix, you can rollback to the previous version
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
mine works perfectly fine on my S10 on April patch
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I've found that if I toggle the Bluetooth off then back on it connects very fast and stays connected. Why, I do not know but give it a shot.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy A

Hey @Condie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting Bluetooth to work as expected 🙁 Based on the number of similar issues others are experiencing, I'm sure this is very high on the devs' priority list—as @CHMultimedia mentioned, error reports will help expedite this process.

Again, we appreciate your patience as the devs work hard to iron out any bugs introduced with the new update!

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
tea
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am also having the same problem connecting to my Fitbit Alta HR, since the April update. I keep trying but nothing is working. very frustrating!!!!!
0 Likes