Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hi there!

(Topic created on: 06-26-2020 07:33 PM)
jean28
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Just wanna ask, where to find the content about finding my phone when its lost?
3 Comments
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Is your phone is Samsung? Samsung is having a feature "Find My Mobile" for Samsung Galaxy devices, This is useful if your phone has been lost or stolen. Just go through Settings > Biometrics & Security > Find My Mobile

Ring your phone with the loudest volume even when it's silent or vibrate. Lock the following functions and services on your device to protect your data.
(These functions and services may not be available depending on the type of your device.)

Lock screen
Lock the screen of your device with a PIN. You can also enter a short message or a phone number to be reached. Your PIN must be 4 to 8 digits. Use this PIN to unlock your device when you find it later.

Lock Samsung Pay
Lock Samsung Pay to prevent payments from being made on this phone. To protect your Samsung Pay account, request to suspend your registered cards.* Your physical credit or debit cards can still be used offline.* - When your device is found, you can unlock Samsung Pay with your fingerprints or by entering your Samsung Pay PIN.

Lock Samsung Pass
Lock Samsung Pass to prevent biometric authentication from being performed on your device.
You can't use Samsung Pass on the device that you've requested to be locked. However, you can still use Samsung Pass on other devices.Your sign in information, synced apps, and website sign in history won't be erased from Samsung Pass.* Unlock Samsung Pass
When your device is found, you can unlock Samsung Pass by entering your Samsung account password.
(To open Samsung Pass, go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Samsung Pass.
)Lock power off
Prevent others from turning off your device.
You can also prevent others from restarting your device and using Emergency mode.This function will be turned off when you unlock your device.
(*Samsung Account required)

If you use that isn't from Samsung. You can also use Find My Device. Always turn on your location and Connectivity (i.e. Mobile Data, Wi-Fi). Find My Device is available at Google Play.
0 Likes
jean28
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
thank u❤
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Welcome😊❤. For Samsung devices that had lost and stolen, Visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com

For devices that isn't from Samsung, Visit https://android.com/find or Download Find My Device at Google Play Store
0 Likes