Microphone keeps turning on
Suspects recording device turns on 
My phone is always going dead to the world but remains on its network 
Is this the police jamming my phone?
12 Comments
Terese
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
When I ask a question and you answer it I see it in the pull down screen then it disappears. Where do I find it? I asked "Why do I not get suggested words or auto correct?"
0 Likes
Galaxy A
dude your all over the news..... what did you do. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Today's tech doesn't need to be "dirty" or side loaded any more! The USA not long ago targeted a massive cyber attack after losing a drone!!
So depending on what you want to fess up to & what "they" can prove is reserved for the latest court drama. I'd be trying to get into Safe Mode by now to begin getting rid of any evidence 1 by 1 until I knew I found it back to stock.
Depending on the model of phone, a simple USB flash drive could be connected quickly to add/remove anything. Of course it could also be a way to get network key's installed to bypass
any security left. So anything you want to save, do it & begin searching for the encryption process.
Factory Reset & pulling out any chips don't affect the HDD in the phone. A electric magnet MIGHT fry any bug's inside or create interference. But too good a chance of the phone being confiscated. As an encrypted phone is going to overwrite any residual trace's of evidence, better try to get at 2-3 full encryption process run completed.
Criminal or not, simply allow the wrong person to have access to YOUR electronics & it's YOUR CRIME NOW!! How clean is it if you needed it to be?
0 Likes