Original topic:

Lots of Audio to add

(Topic created on: 07-10-2019 05:27 AM)
mindl
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Hey. Put these into the empty folders with matching names in My Files. You can download entire folder and place its contents into proper location. Just delete 20 or so copies from each. (You'll see doubles in settings). Worth the effort if you want variety and if the doubles don't bother you it won't do any harm. I think (not 100%) some get added to the alarms picked out of  those 2. No need to add files to the alarms folder.
The ui one is not going to be any use unless you're rooted and want the BUK BUK BUK volume adjustment sound eliminated. Or possibly others if renamed/overwritten.  BUK BUK BUK BUK BUK BUK...

0 Likes
6 Comments
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
*TIP* You can use this link on PC and just right click, dload folder OR use desktop mode in Chrome (drop menu) and inside the folder top right DOWNLOAD ALL. move all to appropriate folder from downloads, repeat :)
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I'm not sure if I understand this - Are you talking about having multiple Ringtones & Notification sounds of the same thing?
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
holy. did you copy or move from downloads? try to file neatly. but you should have only doubles of what you start with. because it was from a rom... so you will want to remove... seems like you downloaded, then copied.... you can store on sd card for same result. just less messy if you store in downloads. see what is going on within My Files
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Nah it's a combination of copying from one device to another & using Smart Switch & Google Backup & Restore after Factory Reset.... and then they just multiply lol... like rabbits 😂
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
ha. you use A8? if so grab the xda canadian zip. decent. if not there will be something samsung.
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i overcomplicate.... spaz....

grab the darn folders and put where you want,.
if you have 25 and 30 ring/noti prior to grabbing from link... then those will repeat. bit of a pain. you can put on pc, and try using your phone sound list as a guide to clean files on pc.. Much easier than switching apps on phone

THEN! just delete everything from phone, move the edited pc stuff to phone.... VOILA!

still a spaz here