Original topic:

Mobile data button in quick settings

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 05:28 AM)
SamSungtwo
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Why is it there is no mobile data on/ off button in the quick settings area? U.S. phones  apparently have this function but not Canadian? 

If anything it should be the other way around. U.s has more money for data than Canadians

5 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
the Canadian carriers didn't want it there is has nothing to do with who has more money. I believe technically canadians make more the most Americans anyway lol
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
if you search the community, there are instructions, and an automated method, on how to restore the buttons
0 Likes
SamSungtwo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Why isn't it present by default? customers of Samsung shold not need a third party app. if they could put a "blue light filter" something as important as disabling or enabling data usage is more important and should be present.
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
ask the service providers. it is they who remove the feature in order to charge us ridiculous overage fees
0 Likes
SamSungtwo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
since Samsung supposedly has some sort of feedback (which i cannot find) I would think this is an easy fix since they added a QR reader and placed a quick start icon when the last august 2019 security update was installed.
0 Likes