Original topic:

Replying to text from notification panel.

(Topic created on: 08-07-2019 03:05 PM)
Tater
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
When I reply to a text from the notification bar, before the last update once I hit send, the notification would close. Since updating, when I reply, the notification stays in the notification panel, and displays my reply. I'm not a fan of the notification staying there after I have replied, as it still looks like I have an unread text. Is this a setting that can be turned off? Thanks for any help!

Pics: the first is of the notification and reply option, the second is after I have replied, my response shows up in the notification.

0 Likes
3 Comments
Tater
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
if you just click on the notification, yes. I am talking about how you can click the little reply button. when you do that, it brings up your keyboard and lets you type a response right in the notification, without opening messages app.
0 Likes
Tater
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I know that's an option. I am just looking into if the message staying there after I reply is a setting, and how I can turn it off. I am not looking for how to reply, or alternate ways to reply; I am literally just looking to see if there is a setting for this, and if it can be turned off. I have checked and not been able to find a setting for it.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You can just Swipe it away.. There isn't really a setting in Notifications that will let you do both...