Original topic:

Resolved: lock screen apps keep changing?

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 12:14 PM)
DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have set my phone to the bottom left and my camera to the bottom right of my locked screen but it keeps changing? This morning I had Google play store and the galaxy store? 
Can someone help set this correctly so it stays the way I set it?

Thanks Dale.
Zelnak
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thank you Dale. Had the exact same issue on my new S10.  Don't know why a Bixby routine would even have that in there. Very silly.  All fixed now. Yah!! 

RowerRob
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Yup thanks. That was my issue.

0 Likes
Mohadesehgh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Thanks . I was really got nervouse what was going on

0 Likes
Holds0311
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Happens to me every day. The 2 lock screen apps change every day

I stopped switching them back don't know why or how to stop it

DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
If your lock screen apps keep changing check your Bixby routines. Go to Setttings, Advanced Features, Bixby Routines, and check out each routine you have running. Mine changed the apps on the I'm Home routine. Deleted that part of the routine, now it seem to be fixed
LynnAnn1973
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

This was driving me nuts...thank you!!

DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
👍🤗
Giulscambii
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I never used Bixby infact it is not activated. Whenever I turn off my phone my lock screen pic keeps changing. I tried it all and I really don't know how to solve it

0 Likes
DaleJulian
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
try this...Resolved: If your lock screen apps keep changing check your Bixby routines. Go to Setttings, Advanced Features, Bixby Routines, and check out each routine you have running. Mine changed the apps on the I'm Home routine. Deleted that part of the routine, now it seem to be fixed
0 Likes
Giulscambii
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

The point is that i do not have bixby activated but i've got the same problem. I never used and never logged into bixby. What could it be?

0 Likes