Original topic:

Samsun g exploding pphone

(Topic created on: 09-24-2019 04:04 PM)
EthanAhlin41
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Pleas e  read d thiss below.  Important.  Some eone  will  be typing   for me as  my shakingg   is very  bad.  Explained   beloww 

Didn't want to have to do this but its imperative. On july 23rd, my Samsung Galaxy a70 got too hot to touch as said by my daughter Annabelle, who was holding it. I then looked over the phone to inspect why it's so hot as sparks began to fly out of the back. I threw it on the floor in panic and it caught fire. I went to go put out the fire with my foot and it blew up under my foot while wearing a sandal. It caused severe soft tissue damage, nerve damage and bruising on the bone. It put me out of work and has caused severe health issues and sleep deprivation. Samsung claimed it was their responsibility and will help me to get medical attention and further compensation.
For the last two months I have been in pain and my health has declined even further. My foot has been shocking me over and over again as it is now causing nerve damage in my back. I have been on a crutch and barely getting around. I have a curve in my back that goes to the right so my right foot carries the weight but because this foot is damaged, it has damaged my posture and has increased my back pain immensely. Samsung continued to agree to help but no medical attention or any settlement has been offered. Just last week they finally sent me over to their claims adjuster for further handling. Before I was able to give them any documents, they denied me without any reason. The adjuster did not speak with me over the phone to explain, just emailed me with a big CASE CLOSED statement and said they dont take liability.
I explained my serious situation to the supervisors as they have now handed back to Samsung for further handling. This is a joke and this is the way Samsung handles their consumers. They have lied to me giving me false hope that this would be resolved as it is not. I am still waiting for medical attention and a settlement. The doctor says this will be life sustaining as I'm now going on disability. Please get this out there and allow people to know. I am still in pain and samsung still has yet to do anything about it after all the false promises.  Now they have told me that I tampered  with my phone and it's all my fault. Why would I put myself in danger and my kids in danger by tampering with it. I am a phone tech myself and i understand these batteries and i have lots of respect for them. I wouldn't tamper putting myself and my kids at risk, for what, to be denied by Samsung? Im not getting anything out of it. This is an insult. Anyway thank you very much guys.

Ps I'm having help typing this as my shaking is so bad that I cant type. If I got medical attention then I can improve but the nerve damage is now there for life. Please get this out and help me get what I deserve from Samsung. If this is the way they treat someone who's injured over their phone, hate to see how they treat others like this. Anyway thank you for your time.

Thiss wa s typed  by a fr iend d of mine as I  cant because  I'm shakingg so  much.  Please help  samsung custom ers. Get  this story o ut. I have  pictures re to  prove  my damage 

17 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
no offense but your posts are hard to read. maybe edit them without the spaces in between letters to make complete words? If this is real then a lawyer will help but I'm not totally convinced
EthanAhlin41
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Hmm no t convinced? Rea ally? I cant type  very well bec cause my shaking is bad. Dont mock me please e. Sorry  if my typign isn't great  but I dont  have anyone to  type for  me. And I am get ting a lawyer. Shall  I send you  photos as proof?  This  is serious and now  I'm be ing disbelieved  on here.  Wow just wow.  

0 Likes
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
no one is mocking. I said if you typed better then people could read it better. theres options like voice to text ect. or take your time and type. And you don't have to post anything photos ect. but I mean you can... really it doesn't matter if we believe or not 99% of us that are on these forums don't work for samsung and aren't lawyers so it doesn't matter if we believe or not.

and I mean it is the internet. which is known to make things up so yes I'm not a believer sorry
EthanAhlin41
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Well yuou  are entitled to  your opinion.  And  like  you said, it  doe sn't really matter  who bel ieves and who  doesn't.  I'm act ually writing this from  a computer,  not  a phone, so th ere is no speech to text opti on or any thing.  B elieve, Dis believe, I really don't care, that' s not the point.  The point  is, I'm suf fering and I got denied.  So pleae stop ju  dging my crappy typos and claiming you  don't believe.  I do think  that be fore someone judges what they b elieve and what they don't, they nee d to get their   facts straight and see  the evidence.   As you  have not seen any evidence  of  my case nor have you any facts towards or  against it,  you ca nt really judge now can you?  Ple;ase get your facts straight.  Ask questions rather t han assume something is **bleep**.  

0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Go to the news. If you really have severe nerve damage you're gaining nothing by posting here. Pretty sure there's a few ambulance chasing lawyers out there thatd take the case pro bono. Oh and if you can't type try using voice typing...easy and been out for a long time.
EthanAhlin41
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

I;ve taken  my pa in meds so it's subsided  quite a bit and yeah  you are right, I  need to find a better way  to type.  I have  an app on   my new phone that  is helping with that. I'll use  it as soon as  my phone is charged.   And yes  I'm getting   a pro bono lawyer  involved.  They  will be handling  the case.  I can't fight this an ymore.

0 Likes
EthanAhlin41
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Is  there  a way to add photos to this  forum?

0 Likes
EthanAhlin41
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

And yeah  I'm going to the  news.  Th is will be on TV here soon.  Its  exploited on here  and it's gone  to the news  and facebook.  

0 Likes