Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A10s One UI Core 2 Failed Software Update

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 06:00 PM)
Dominicus
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I just received a software update on my Samsung Galaxy A10s 3 days ago an I tried to download it for 5 times already however it always says "FAILED TO UPDATE SOFTWARE". Second thing is it took more than 12 hours to download it which is quite frustrating. I just check the latest news here which says that the One UI Core 2.0 for Samsung A10s it will be available on May 2020. Could it be the reason why I can't download the new UI core 2.0 software update since its still April 2020 or do I need to wait until May 2020 before downloading the new UI Core 2.0 update? 

12 Comments
JKit
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

The fact that it took about 12 hours to download, I think you would need a stronger internet connection especially the last few updates were really heavy

Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I agree with you. I'm using Samsung Galaxy A70 and got the updates but failed on the first try because I have downloaded the updates in the morning in which internet here in the Philippines is at its weakest. So I tried downloading it in the evening around 11pm to dawn and I installed it successfully. 😇
Dominicus
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah it's quite heavy. Tried downloading it around 3am it took an hour but still the same.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Take a break. Wait until it officially launch.
0 Likes
Kurisuchan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Please do not pause it. That's my problem when I update my a10s. Took me 2x to update and on the 3rd try, it download successfully without pausing. Hope it works
0 Likes
Dominicus
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Did you use Wifi or mobile data to download the update?
0 Likes
Kurisuchan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
^I use mobile data sir. My carrier is Globe Telecom 🙂
S4msungA1O
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Maybe your out of storage?
0 Likes
Dominicus
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No, I'm not. I made sure that I have enough memory before trying to download the software update and besides I only have few installed apps on my phone.
0 Likes