Original topic:

Samsung A70 - Use My Own Pictures or Photos as Wallpaper

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 05:54 AM)
BlackRebel
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
How can I use my own photos or pictures for my wallpaper or lock screen? When I had down on the desktop and choose chose Wallpapers, it just launches galaxy themes, can't find an option to use my own. Any suggestions? Thanks!
0 Likes
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Is there something thar says "My Stuff", or something similar? Tap on it and then maybe Gallery.
0 Likes
BlackRebel
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
some show up in the gallery, but most don't. closest I've gotten was I've gotta use the folder app?
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Galaxy A

Hi BlackRebel,

To change the wallpaper, touch and hold an empty area of the home screen. Touch Wallpapers. To see pictures saved on your phone, touch the Gallery (in the top left corner). Touch the album containing the image you want to use and/or touch the desired picture to select it.

0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Go into your gallery, find the photo you want, click the 3 dots up top and set as wallpaper 👍
Galaxy A
Listen to @mytech - He's right & it's the quickest way to do it.
BlackRebel
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
thanks mate, that did the trick. Odd though, only about a 1/3 show up in the gallery. I found that going in through "my files" and navigating to the wallpaper folder I created is the only way to get them all to show up. All files are the same type, jpeg. Any thoughts?
0 Likes
Montypython
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
you can also set as wallpaper from the image itself in gallery
0 Likes