Original topic:

Samsung Contacts

(Topic created on: 09-24-2020 02:17 PM)
Tao77
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Not sure if this is possible but it would be nice if it were possible to copy a contact and use that copied contact to create a new contact. I.e. someone from the same company. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Contacts>Select a contact>Share>"Share contact as" a file. or "QR code" will generate a QR code for the contact allow for you to share.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Hey @ctangabc
I don't get a QR code? Do I need an app for that 🤷
The text of a contact works good though✌️
0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hey @mytech this should be the stock Contacts app. I didn't install any add-ons. I have v. 11.05.02.34 installed, may be the most up to date available.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I like @ctangabc 's answer 🤙👍
Not quite sure what your asking but under contacts I create groups then go into the contact/edit I want and add them to the group 🤷
Then later click contacts/groups then spam everyone at Samsung 🤪✌️
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I don't think it is possible to copy and paste contacts, then save as other names after edit.

Probably the easiest way to archieve your goal is import contacts from Exchange ActiveSync. Unless your company using different ways for email.
keagan
Options
Galaxy A

Thanks ctangabc, mytech & Tallman.

Hi Tao77, Please try the suggestions provided by our Samsung members and let us know if you need any help.

Tao77
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
will do, thanks everyone
0 Likes
trembly
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

hi. i dont know. maybe. try the step gave by everyone and tell us more. hope  it helps

0 Likes