Hello I have some suggestions for Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018):
These suggestions and ideas are for a possible One UI 2.0 version for all Samsung devices running Android 9 Pie:
- One UI 1.1 Update with latest features and improvements
- Kernel Updates and Improvements
- Battery Life improvements to fix any battery fast drain problems and add new optimizations and fixes
- Privacy Guard Feature
- Framework Improvements
- A new type of Software Updates which doesn't focus only on Security Updates but on the all System itself
- Wi-Fi improvements and new features
- Call Recording feature
- Screen Capture feature
- Advanced Security
- A new EROFS file system (also known as "Extendable Read-Only File System"), which helps to improve the smoothness of all Samsung Smartphones. It claims that the random read speed is 20% higher than the EXT4 file system, up to 63.3MB/s, to ensure that the system is not only fluid but also saves space. Plus, the read-only memory design isolates outside interference for added security in your system files.
- API Improvements
- Performance Improvements
- GPU Turbo which increases gaming performance and battery
- Battery Repair & Optimization tools
- DNS Protector Feature which adds extra protection and security to your network
- Better Updates and Support
- Digital Wellbeing and Bixby Voice/Routine features
- Project Mainline Support
- Night Mode Improvements
- Put Samsung Galaxy A6+ (2018) to Monthly Security List because having A5 (2017) and not A6+ (2018) is not fair, it's disappointing.
- Software Redesign (Icons, UI) -> make them more colorful and realistic (more on incons)
- Critical and Important system fixes
- ART Runtime Improvements
I expect that Software Updates should not include only Security fixes and improvements, but One UI improvements, new features and bugfixes. I am disappointed how Samsung manages its Software Updates.
It's time for them to give more support and priority to A6+ (2018) because like me, everyone wants to get faster and latest updates to include new features and everything I mentioned above. Is Project Treble used by Samsung?
All Samsung devices should be equal, because all costs money, not only flagships are important. And A6+ (2018) should get One UI 1.1 update in the future because it's not fair.
Also Samsung should give A6+ (2018) "2019 Software Updates" with features, updates and improvements from 2019 A models.
What I seen so disappointing is that Samsung give its devices new features,improvements and major changes only when a new Android version is released. Why do that? Can't you just keep working on One UI on the current Android version ? it would be better if Samsung is going to change their Software Policy and give Updates Support for 4 years.
Not everyone may agree with me but that's the best I want from Samsung and I hope I will see these in the nearest future.