Options
Galaxy A
For some reason i cant connect to a certain bluetooth device  a jbl clip 2 ts 
0 Likes
9 Comments
banff1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same here but with my Fitbit.. all started after the last update...
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Unfortunately it's a known issue. You two are not alone. There's been a few reports of this exact issue lately on the A8 2018.

Please try to connect to your Bluetooth devices, and immediately send an error log. This will hopefully give devs valuable information to help them fix this issue.
0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Oof yup, a friend complained about her A8 not being able to connect to bluetooth. I immediately remembered all the complaints on these forums about the May update ruining the device. No matter how many factory resets, that device does not connect to bluetooth.
0 Likes
banff1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
is this happening to other phones or just the A8....
0 Likes
jcbarte
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same here snce the update in April my bluetooth will not connect to anything.   I first tried with my fitbit, a charge 2.Before the update I was able to connect and see it, now however it doesn’t show up in the list. I uninstalled Fitbit app as well still cant connect.  I tired to pair my fitbit to another phone and it worked perfectly.  I also notice it also doesn’t connect to the car kit or intermittently switches back to handset   I have tried clearing my cache and data on bluetooth, and reseting all network connections. However nothing seems to work. 

secordman
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

Same here, A8, no Bluetooth media in car, it works for the phone but not music. It connects to headphones ok still. But after unpairing and pairing several times it still will not connect. 

0 Likes
davebarry2009
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same issue  

0 Likes
bcpaver
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same issues for me. Fitbit Charge 2 won't receive notifications, phone goes to privacy mode on my Ford Sync. All started after OS update. Worked perfectly before.
0 Likes
lololo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
same issue can't connect to my car. Samsung said my car system needed updating
0 Likes