Original topic:

Samsung Music Player

(Topic created on: 05-10-2019 05:49 PM)
ChrysalysMoon
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Just wondering when, if ever, the issue of blinding whiteness of this app will be addressed? Please and thanks.
10 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You can mitigate this by enabling Dark Mode or uninstalling the app and installing it from the Play Store (if the version on the Play Store is from March for you) or from an APK from APKMirror
0 Likes
ChrysalysMoon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If I uninstall then install, will I then have to reload all my music? Almost 600 hrs - most of it from cd files on my laptop.
0 Likes
ChrysalysMoon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
btw, you DO KNOW that Dark Mode was removed with the last update, but guessing you dont have Samsung Music yourself, o/w you'd HAVE KNOWN.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No. Uninstalling the app will not be affecting your music files. Playlists may get erased but the music itself will remain untouched
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I use Samsung Music myself. That's why I rolled back to a previous version because the new one is a disaster. I meant the system's Dark Mode. If your phone isn't on Pie, that may be the problem
0 Likes
ChrysalysMoon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Sorry, what is Pie??
0 Likes
ChrysalysMoon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
And perhaps someone like yourself can monitor the Comments in the Playstore? ALL the comments/complaints there for Samsung Music player are about the removal of Dark Mode! Everyone's frustrated.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Look I'm not Samsung, or a Samsung employee, or a representative. I'm a Samsung device user just like you who dedicates a bit of his time to help others. And I absolutely feel you about this. The new update to Samsung Music is undeniably a huge step back

By Pie, I meant Android P 9.0, known as Pie.
ChrysalysMoon
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ah, I see. Sorry, no offense intended. Well, thanks for your help and info. Would be nice to find some actual Help and input from Samsung. Guess I won't hold my breath. 😄
0 Likes