Original topic:

Unhappy With One UI

(Topic created on: 04-25-2019 06:30 AM)
Lumberjack
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

If I had known how **** this update would have been I would NEVER have updated.

I legitimately signed up to this awful site to complain, because one more complaint doesn't hurt. This update is awful, whoever designed the new interface should be demoted for this atrocity. It is ugly, it conflicts with the theme I use which I genuinely loved and can't use now because this update makes the text clash with the background. It is awful, and I am heavily considering going through the pains of rolling back because I can't STAND the UI. Keep it like it was before this ****, this new UI does nothing for me but make my phone a hassle to use.

Samsung, you are never getting another penny from me again. I'll buy a Blackberry sooner than I'll buy another Samsung device. Fix your awful UI. Nobody asked for this trash, I just wish I had been warned before bothering to update. I hope you hemorrhage customers for this stupid anti-customer decision; maybe then it'll get through to you that your customers actually matter.

0 Likes
8 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I really don't get what people are complaining about. honestly OneUI is neat! its faster and better optimized. I hated the one before and am glad Samsung has aligned their devices to this new interface. let's see how much happiness a BB gives you because BB is a POS! Really!
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
as much I I like Samsung I was a bb lover before and still like them. they use android now but are still the most secure device out there.

I'm not sure why we have to bash other manufacturers in defense of Samsung, shouldn't samsung features be enough to encourage users to use their smartphones
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
@Habsfan we get BB at work and I swear it's the worst device ever. so bad that last year we have stopped using them and switched to Samsung for the company. they might be secure but the functionality is limited, android runs very slow on them, and the sound has been out company's worst issue. But if you had a good experience that's great! No bashing, but I would never switch from a Samsung to a BB, ever. 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It just makes me laugh when people sign up on her just to complain about One UI, and they all say the same thing: Oh if I would of known it looked like this I would never of updated 🤣🤣🤣.

You're complaining because you were too lazy to Google search One UI and see what it's all about before updating, there were tons of YouTube videos about One UI before it was even released. You should of done your homework.
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
He didn't foresee the conflict with his theme
0 Likes
johngcan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I guess the theme should be updated
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i hated it at first, and i still don't really like it. i whined a LOT. i still will, but really, things will get back to normal once all the theme guys catch up. Obviously it is not really all that finished, and you only need to look at the version. 1.0
So i do understand there's a bit of anger. Let people complain. I bet Samsung is expecting it. No need to bash one another as we're all customers and really on the same team.
And finally, the proof that Samsung knew some would hate it lies right in the bootloader. Unchanged and allowing you to revert. They just can't come out and say it. But it's there. So, when One UI 1.1 comes out, or 3.2 or whatever... this'll all be a distant memory and i, along with a few others.... will stop spazzing out. But until then, it's gonna be messy. haha
pman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I swear I hate Samsung. they screwed up my pro video mode. I can't record video in pro mode .
0 Likes