Original topic:

android 10 update

(Topic created on: 06-13-2020 08:04 AM)
ah2020a
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I was wondering when the android 10 update will be available in canada for the samsung a20? I know that the update has been released for a few months now. 
6 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy A

Hi ah2020a, The tentative release date of Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy A20 would be June 2020 and it is subject to change.

0 Likes
Curtis20413
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Which provider if your with Roger's probably wont be for a while as they update the list every Friday and they dont have the a70 on there. The a20 is on there but nope a70 yet again. Been like that since may. Soo if your with Roger's I wouldnt get your Hope's up for june 

0 Likes
ah2020a
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm with virgin mobile, so would it be the same for every carrier?
0 Likes
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
0 Likes
cloneofghosts
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Virgin mobile is part of the Bell network so it should update the same time as Bell.

Bell doesn't have an update schedule but you can look at the schedule from Telus (also part of Bell for an idea of what is in the pipeline) https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Software-Update-Schedule/ta-p/53566

Note that they update the schedule once a week on Fridays but it isn't guaranteed (some weeks it could be Saturday or not at all)
0 Likes
thejoker1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i have the samsung galaxy a20 and i can confirm my phone is running one ui 2.5 android 10 may 1st security update. im also with virgin Mobile
0 Likes