Did you mean: 

Original topic:

incorrect restart

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 06:40 AM)
kye20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My Samsung A21s automatically restarts without any notice. Why is this happening? What is the reason and is there any solution for this?
3 Comments
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Did you turn off the Auto Restart? Auto restart is the option that refresh your phone to improve its performance. Your phone will only restart if:
• The screen is off
• Device Isn't being used
• Battery above 30%
• SIM Card lock is off
Schedule depends on what you set
Example: Every Weekends
4:00 AM

If not, Third-party apps may cause and constant restarts on your phone. You can perform software update, Factory Reset, Safe mode to determine if the apps is causing issue.

Perform a Software Update
Software Update are important because it improve the device stability, Bug fixes, and getting a new / enhanced features

Go to Settings > Software Update > Download & Install

If available, Tap "Download". After It download, The update is ready to install. Tap "Install" or "Schedule install", Which install the update in the early morning.

If your device is low on storage, You need to clean your storage using Device Care. Alternatively, You can also back up extra files to Smart Switch, Samsung & Google Account.

Important: Using Mobile Data isn't recommended

2. Check your phone or tablet after the update.

If you were having issues before the software update, use the phone or tablet normally to see if the problem has been solved.

If none of these steps doesn't work, Contact the customer support.
kye20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I updated my phone yesterday and today it automatically restarted for three times already
kye20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
and I did not turned the auto restart on. At first I thought that was the reason but it was not