Original topic:

moisture pop up in dry environment

(Topic created on: 11-06-2018 12:48 AM)
blazzinslim
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
recently my Galaxy a5 has been consistently telling me that there is moisture in the charger port. Any ideas? I have accidentally dropped it into a big mug of coffee once and it never gave me any problems.  
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy A
Try leaving your device in a baggy of rice overnight - You can also see if the error appears in Safe Mode 🐧
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy A
Hey @blazzinslim, try rice as @ShaggyskunkS9P has said. If the problem still persists you may need to take it in to your nearest Samsung Service Center.
-Jenna
Wolf1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Galaxy A5 (2017) Canadian user myself. Had this strange occurrence myself. As it was only when a cable was plugged in & it was bs as it had never been exposed to any liquid I used a blow dryer with a medium heat setting & a high output to blow out the port. Took the cable & did the same that was setting off the warning. Between the phone & cable I spent maybe 10 minutes (5 minutes a piece) to end it. That was in September & never anything like it since.
chablanneA1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
in fact if it is a Galaxy A5 2017 is cellular sound completely water repellent so I do not understand anything, did you communicate with your supplier I think it would be your best option