Original topic:

samsung A71

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 02:33 AM)
AxEmAriE
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Question.. 
How do I apply themes on my phone? Idownload from my galaxy themes then I apply it but only wallpaper change and the icons.  But the messages theme and keyboard doesnt change.  I only got my phone a week ago.. I hope someone could help me fix my problem.. Thanks in advance. 

11 Comments
Solution
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Go to Settings > Themes > Select the theme you want to download for free and paid. When you apply the theme, the messages and keyboard will apply the theme on it. If you don't want these messages and keyboard you apply that theme, you can apply to default instead.
0 Likes
AxEmAriE
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I already did all of that.. background wallpaper change as well as icons but when I go to my messages and keyboard nothing change.
0 Likes
AxEmAriE
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
this is my messages.. the themes doesn't apply on it..
0 Likes
Solution
claantonio01
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hello! You can try disabling the dark mode feature. You can't set a theme on the keyboard while the dark mode is enabled.
0 Likes
AxEmAriE
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
still doesn't change
0 Likes
claantonio01
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Did you try to reapply the theme that you applied after you disabled the dark theme?
0 Likes
claantonio01
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Or try to download a different theme. Maybe the theme you downloaded doesn't have a particular theme for the keyboard. Also, may I ask if you're using Samsung Keyboard as your default keyboard?
0 Likes
AxEmAriE
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yes Samsung keyboard sir
0 Likes
claantonio01
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Okay. Is it working now?