Original topic:

screen protector

(Topic created on: 09-20-2019 11:44 PM)
aswathy
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Hi I recently  purchased a  samsung A50 series I do not know if it has a screen protector, what do  you think  is it pre installed or I have to install?

My second doubt is I read we have to charge phone 40 to 80 for batteries to last longer and I am doing a 45 to 90 cycle and only for long trips I make it 100 , is it a good practice. Please help

0 Likes
4 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I have no idea if the A50 have a screen protector when you buy them. If you hold your phone horizontally and look at the edge where the screen meets the body you should be able to see an extra layer on the screen if you have a screen protector.
The battery charging level question is very debatable. I have read that tablets have a way of setting the maximum charge level but in my experience have not seen it.
I had a S7 before my S10 that I always charged to 100 percent with fast charging which I also have heard is not good but then Samsung is coming out with faster charging with the Note10. When I traded my S7 the battery was lasting pretty much the same as when I bought it 3 years later so am charging my S10 to 100 percent and not worrying about what they recommend.
it is up to you what you want to do.
aswathy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I have another doubt  to if I buy a glass protection for my camera ,will the clarity of camera be effected?I have never used a camera  protector  till now,so asking .

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A

@aswathy I am not sure what you mean by a glass protection for your camera as I have never seen or heard of anything like that. I would guess that it would likely affect the clarity of the camera.

When you buy a screen protector for your phone you make sure that it is one made for your phone and there is a hole in the screen protector where the camera or speakers, etc. are so there is no protection over the camera. The case that I have on my phone around the sides and back also has a hole in it where the cameras are on the back so there is nothing covering any of them. That is the way that all cell phones are as far as I know.

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
@aswathy
i am sure at 99 % then screen protector are ONLY installed on all S10 models and Note 10 models so you're better to buy one and install it on your device.
0 Likes