Did you mean: 

Original topic:

screen record

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 05:07 AM)
gorshehe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
HI HOW TO SCREEN RECORD YOUR PHONE? I HAVE SAMSUNG GALAXY A50, I TRIED DOWNLOADED THE SCREEN RECORDER FOR THE PHONE AND SEARCHED IT IN YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE BUT WHEN I DOWNLOAD IT, IT SAYS DOWNLOAD FAIL. YES I KNOW THE GAME LAUNCHER BUT IT DOES NOT AVAILABLE IN OTHER APP I WANT TO RECORD IT IN FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER AND ETC. BUT IT WILL NOT. PLEASE HELP? OR CAN YOU HELP ME? TEEHEE😁
13 Comments
Kurisuchan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
What screen recorder do you use? Maybe what you've downloaded is corrupted file. Try to download from Play Store or Galaxy App
gorshehe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
kk thanks 😆
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Actually, no need for third-party app if the A50 is updated to Android 10.
0 Likes
Kurisuchan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you for the info, itsmeian! Some midrange phones doesn't have screen recorder so that is my view😊
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If you have updated your OS, there is a built in screen record icon added on your notif tab. But if you haven't updated to the latest OS, you'll make it hard to find. Update your OS and it will appear as they promised.
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Try update the A50 software to Android 10 or One UI 2.0, and you may now start screen recording. See photo below.
0 Likes
renrence
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have updated may Samsung A50S software but there is still no Screen Recorder added.
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
^^^ Make sure the software is updated to Android 10. Have you tried to check the hidden buttons at drop down menu & "Button Order"? Maybe it is hidden there. Or try search at Settings, Advanced features, Screenshots and screen recorder.
0 Likes
eminAhime
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
how do we know if the software is already updated to Android10? i update my phone when there's available software update, but I still do not have this feature.

would appreciate your help
0 Likes