Did you mean: 

Original topic:

sreen shot problem

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 10:10 AM)
2727danh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Need  help any one knows how can i use the swipe in screen shot again? I updated my a71 after that i cannot Usee the sreen swipe , there was a version however i dont like that because  you need to go to the side and press the  screen shot , 
15 Comments
sjnch
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Can you explain further about the screen swipe you are talking about?
0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
press side (power) button + volume down quickly.

also, go to
settings
advanced features
motions and gestures
palm swipe to capture
0 Likes
2727danh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
its not even working bro the motion and gesture really need help for this
0 Likes
2727danh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thanks for that questions, after the software was updated I cannot use my palm to swipe to take a screen shot, now you need to go the side to make a screen shot which is taking to much time for me.
second befoe I can switch my front camera while doing vedio recording. now after the software updated I cannot swich my front camera.
third is before i can use my palm to take a selfie by not pressing the camera button now its not working anymore. it was so different 😪
0 Likes
TonyChopper
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
go to gesture..on palm capture
0 Likes
2727danh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
its even working bro 😪
0 Likes
2727danh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
what I mean is it not even working bro
0 Likes
2727danh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
thanks for that questions, after the software was updated I cannot use my palm to swipe to take a screen shot, now you need to go the side to make a screen shot which is taking to much time for me.
second befoe I can switch my front camera while doing vedio recording. now after the software updated I cannot swich my front camera.
third is before i can use my palm to take a selfie by not pressing the camera button now its not working anymore. it was so different 😪
0 Likes
TonyChopper
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
why? Mine is working fine