Did you mean: 

Original topic:

sudden freeze

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 11:51 PM)
AbbyG0nzales
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I really f*cking hate when my samsung a50 suddenly freezes and turns off itself. This "ALWAYS" happens when im just browsing or specially when im in game OMG!! Do u know what it feels like almost winning the game in Mobile Legend but u suddenly disconnected not because of ur internet was slow but JUST BECAUSE YOUR PHONE IS **bleep** UP?!!! @$#%#^% my teeth are grinding #^@%#^$%@;@&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Samsung always have this kind of issue and they cannot ever fix it! Why other brands can???? Planning to buy new phone instead because this "A L W A Y S" happen... since i got my very first phone i only wanted samsung..but now....my mind changed. (Ps.this is just 1yr old phone)🙃🤔🤯
4 Comments
jmdatoon
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Exynos 9610 is packed with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU in FHD+ display not really good in gaming especially in mobile legends, try to use Game Plugins and lower your game resolution or graphics quality to 50%, and by Disabling HW overlays in developer options might help your gaming experience
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Calm down. Your phone can't stay like that for a long period of time that's why it went off suddenly for a break. Games like mlbb demands a high resolution frame rate which may cause your phone lag or overheat when your phone can't carry the loads and always end up to shutdown itself. To lessen your frustration about it having issues like that I suggest you to reduce the game's frame rate into smooth or medium and slow down all your running apps in the background for a smooth gaming experience. You may also removed the unnecessary apps you have installed in your phone to free up space a little more. 😊 if you think Galaxy A50 is a junk, you should've bought the right gaming phone for you. 😉
TeamGalaxyRuss
Options
Galaxy A

Great day! Is there anyone else having the same issue ?

0 Likes
itsmeian
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Ouch! As a fellow user, usually in my casual usage, never experienced major hiccups... Don't know how bugs do exists...
0 Likes