Original topic:

galaxy foldπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

(Topic created on: 01-16-2020 08:21 PM)
AmirHashemi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z

Hi every one 

I just want to share with u my galaxy fold 3 weeks experience.  As u can see in the picture on the right side and top side edge of inner screen got compelet yellow and the pixels are dead.  On the down side you can see like half centimeter the pixlel dead also .  Plz help me what should i ? I really hate this phone and i will share this in all the websties... πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” i have piad like 3000 dollar beacuse 2000 for phone and 1000 dollar for tax in my country and now see what has happened to this phone.  I dont like samsnug products anymore.
13 Comments
LiveYrLife
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
warranty?
AmirHashemi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
no my phone dosent have warranty. πŸ˜”
0 Likes
Chow1895
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
its normal lol its just first generation, nothing is very good in first generation
AmirHashemi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Z
πŸ˜”
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
How come u bought the phone no warranty? How old isit? Why did u pay so much till this? I know its expensive but **bleep**. I'm just assume ur rich enough buy this then u can get over this quickly.
SamMember
Active Level 7
Galaxy Z
he said his phone got no warranty. how come πŸ€”
0 Likes
Edster89
Active Level 8
Galaxy Z
Ask him. Price also a little off the top also. Then again this phone had so much problem in other famous tech reviewer and the specs is not to impressive tbh other than just using the phone to show off u can fold it open.
0 Likes
azurewrath
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Z
as far as i know, samsung phones always come with warranty at least 1 year from you purchase, pls consult with samsung customer service
CheesedCaked
Active Level 6
Galaxy Z
go to Samsung service