Original topic:

Banff, Alberta

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 11:06 PM)
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Thats the beauty of Canada right there.
One of the most Mesmerizing place i have ever seen. 
Highly recommended if you are planning on visiting Alberta. I prefer going in the summer as you get to observe the beauty of the lake but the winter has its own charms.
9 Comments
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I agree! As I mentioned in someone else's post about Banff, it is amazing! My wife and I got married up there. It was right after I moved here from the States.
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Wow that beautiful. Perfect place to get married. You can always live those moments when you go back for a visit. 😄
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
On that note, for our first anniversary I called the hotel that we stayed at for honeymoon and was surprisingly able to book the exact same room without letting my wife know until we got there. They had a bottle of wine and a little gift basket waiting for us with a card.
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Best way to live those moments again. She must have loved the surprise. The hotel was nice enough to give you guys the exact same room. So lucky. 😊
lola0803
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
wooaaa beautiful it's amazing place
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
It sure is 🙂
lola0803
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
hello my dear friends
0 Likes
sin2666
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
love Banff. love Jasper. Lake Louise. I swam in that glacier lake when I was a kid. Was not my wisest decision.
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Hahahaha not the wisest but still something to remember 😅. I hope you had a great experience. I totally agree Lake Jasper, Louice are equally beautiful. ❤